Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I asked Brody this morning if he'd be my valentine. I told him a valentine is someone you like a lot and give a kiss goodbye. He said no, he wouldn't be my valentine because he said Dada was already his valentine. I said, then can I be Logan's valentine and he said no because Logan was his valentine too. I asked if I could be Foster's valentine and Brody said no, EVERYBODY's already his valentine... but I could be valentines with the tree if I wanted.

As I'm leaving him at daycare, I give him a hug and asked for a kiss goodbye. He gave me a big smooch and said "You ARE my valentine" then laughed a teasing laugh, pushed me out the door, and ran off to join his friends. I have the best valentine in the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment