Friday, June 24, 2011

Brody's school lunch

Brody is so excited to go to big boy school. Yes, he still has over a year until kindergarten, but he has no concept of time and just knows that he's going there after Winwood, which could be as soon as tomorrow. This morning he wanted to talk to me about his lunch at big boy school. Aunt Morgan gave him a Spiderman lunchbox for being a super-fantastic ring bearer in her wedding and Brody is dying to pack it with food and take it to school. This morning he decided that when he goes to big boy school, he'd like to pack a lunch of yogurt, chips, a sandwich, and a cheesestick. Then he asked me what are the orange things that he has at the beach that make messy fingers. After guessing mandarin oranges I realized he was talking about cheetos. Yes, he wants cheetos too. And then he asked me if we had peas. Sure, we have peas. Brody said Ok, I want peas in my lunch too and that's it.

Now that's a quality lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment