Monday, May 21, 2012

Wiggly Teeth

This morning, as we drove to Brody's school, he asked me when he would get a wiggly tooth.  He said his classmates who went to PreK before him all had wiggly teeth.  And Cameron, who was still in Preschool 3 when Brody went to PreK also has a wiggly tooth.  Brody's logic is that if Cameron came to PreK after Brody, then he shouldn't have wiggly teeth until after Brody too.  I didn't realize we were getting to the age of wiggly teeth.  I remember the feeling; when they get to the point of hanging on by a few threads and you can get your tongue between the tooth and gumline.  Yuck.  It grossed me out when wiggly teeth were in my mouth as a kid and it's going to be worse to watch my boys play with their own wiggly teeth.  I hope Jacob is ready for this milestone because I may choose to opt out.

No comments:

Post a Comment