Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Boy Humor

Poop, toot, burp, pee pee, and privates. These are the things that crack up my boys. It's non-stop potty humor in our home right now and Jacob and I are trying to teach them to know their audience and environment. With Mama? Not ok. With each other? Ok in small doses. At the dinner table? Not ok, but apparently hard for them to remember. Today as we were heading to daycare and I was click clacking along in my heels, Logan turned around and told me "Mama, those shoes are GREAT." It made me giggle as I thanked him. A single girly comment won't make up for all of the fake toot noises and forced burps but at least there is some balance. 

******************************

Brody goes downstairs this morning and states the obvious: "I think we have an ant problem". If a line of ants from the front door to the kitchen island is a problem, then yes Brody, we do have an ant problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment