Monday, May 25, 2009

Five weeks and counting

Logan is five weeks old today. He's still a fantastic baby. He's predictable at night; he goes down easily at 10pm and wakes between 2-3am and 5-6am for feedings before waking up for the day between 7-8am. He had one night this week when he woke for a single feeding. Of course, that was the night that Jacob was on duty.

He's a big boy and passed 10lbs at 4 weeks. He's not a chunk, but is very long. He has long, skinny legs and can't put much weight on them yet, but he's become proficient at kicking. He's starting to be more alert and will focus his eyes on the things around him. If I move out of his field of vision, he'll turn his head to look for me. He's also beginning to bat at objects with his hands. I have two scratches myself where Logan surprised me with his hands. He's gotten himself a couple of times in the face too.

No comments:

Post a Comment