Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chuggington

How did Logan get so attached to Chuggington? He picked up a Chuggington book at random when we were at the bookstore a few weeks ago and that was our first introduction to the show. It's only on once a day at 8:30am. Since I don't get him to Shahnaz's until 9am, I know he's not watching it there. But on weekend mornings, he wakes up asking for Chuggington. He carries his book everywhere- it goes with him to Shahnaz's house, it goes in the crib with him for naps, I've read it to him at least 4 times daily for the past several days. He knows the theme song well enough to teach it to me. When I sit down a the computer he runs into the office singing "Chuuuuuug-ing-ton, chugga, chugga, chugga" and keeps repeating it until I pull up clips on you tube. This is how I learned that Chuggington was originally a UK show and Logan will accept the British accents interchangeably with the US versions. There could be worse things. At least Chuggington episodes are short and the storylines are cute. And thank goodness he doesn't have this level of interest in the Wiggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment