Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mr. Personality

With big brother Motormouth around, Logan is sometimes lost in the shadows. Lately, he's taken to calling for Mama or Dada repeatedly: Mama, mama, mama, ma-MA, MA-MA, MAMAMAMAMA, etc until we acknowledge him. He usually doesn't have anything to say once we respond, so he just moves onto the next person, calling Dada, dada, dada, DA-da, DADA, Daaa-DA!

Tonight Brody is at the Caps game with Jacob, Paw Paw, and Cabey so Logan and I had a chance to spend some quiet time together. When he isn't fighting for attention, he has quite a personality! Logan was playful and giggly all night. He was talking up a storm and showed signs of being a motormouth in the making. He teased me and tested me and when I could get him to sing along, showed me that he knows most of his ABCs. He also sang along to You Are My Sunshine, "Bushel and a Peck" from Guys and Dolls, and the Wonder Pets theme song.

Logan is growing and learning at such a fast rate right now. It's nice to have a night to focus on him and enjoy his happy little personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment