Sunday, July 24, 2011

ABCD

The east coast is in the middle of a heat wave right now, with temperatures clearing 100 degrees. One day last week as we were loading Brody and Logan into the car, Logan protested, telling Jacob to turn on the air conditioning by saying "turn ABCD on!" He repeated his request later in the week as he and I were walking to a neighboring house. As soon as we stepped outside Logan told me, "it's hot mama. Turn on ABCD." If only I had the luxury.

We were in Pawley's with the Plummers last week and packed the house with 9 adults and 7 kids. One morning, when Logan was trying to keep up with his older cousins he bumped his head into the dining table. Aunt Debbie ran to pick him up and rubbed his head saying "are you ok, baby?" Logan didn't cry a tear and quickly told Debbie "I not a baby, I a big boy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment