Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More Brogan-isms

Here are two more Brogan-isms:

At the Hoover's 4th of July party, Uncle Dink asked 2-year old Logan "what's up?". Logan immediately looked up to the ceiling of the tent to check it out.

While getting ready for school and work this morning, Brody asked me how many schools he will go to. I told him after Winwood he'd go to the school by the swimming pool, then the new school where the backhoes are working, then the big school with the soccer fields, then he'd go a school far away where he would get to live there and sleep there. Brody told me, "No, I don't want to sleep there because I sleep here at home." I told Brody that he could come home on "stay home days" and holidays to visit. He asked me if his teachers would drive him to his school that was far, far away. I told him that he'd be big like Mama and Dada and could drive himself. So he told me that he needed a car. Sigh. At 4, he's already asking for a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment