Friday, July 8, 2011

Cutest kids on the planet

This post is directed to Brody and Logan.

Do you realize how cute you are? I used to think I was biased because I'm your Mama so of course I think you're cute. Family would always say you're cute, but they're obligated to say you're cute. I was still skeptical about your level of cuteness to the general public. But then it started to come from friends. Miss Sylvia at Winwood hoped her grandson would be just like you. My coworkers looked at the pictures in my office and told me that you should model. And then strangers started commenting too. People stop us in stores to compliment your beautiful hair- Brody for the white-blond color and Logan for the curls. Others just stop and smile as we walk by. Seriously, you're that cute. You draw attention.

At Morgan and Tony's wedding, their friend Daryn told us her fiancee Jon had been hesitant to have kids soon, but changed his mind when he saw you two walking down the aisle. He told Daryn "We can have kids if they look like that." I know, that's extreme, but that's how cute you are. Thankfully, you're also sweet, funny, smart, and all sorts of other positive things. But look at you in those suits... Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment